NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Spirit Of Ed Compells You ...

... GREETINGS, MY FRIENDS! We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives, and remember my friends, future events such as these will effect YOU in the future!




I don't know why exactly but I'm really feeling very Woodian today, feeling my Ed Wood roots. I'm here drinking coffee and putting my two kids to bed while my wife sleeps like a rock in our bedroom. My five year old is sleeping in her "daddy pajamas" meaning my Tim Burton "Ed Wood" promotional shirt. I'm wearing my one of a kind "How dare that asshole bring up Karloff?" shirt. My Ed Wood tattoo is itching right now. I guess you could say that Ed Wood effects my everyday life. And that wouldn't be a lie, either. Sometimes I can't believe that over 11 years ago I created my very own religion, but after being in Premiere magazine, the cover of Rue Morgue magazine, The New Yorker, National Enquirer, and after fronting my lifelong dream of an Ed Wood music and film festival, I have a worldwide Ed Wood-based religion with over 3,500 followers that is still going strong to this day.


Like I said, I'm feeling very Woodian today.




So this is what I'm going to do - I'm going to dump a whopping boatload of Ed Wood clips on your lap. This is all primo stuff. If you want to get to know me, you have to get to know Ed Wood.


Enjoy ...


Ed Wood's "Plan 9 from Outer Space" (FULL FILM)




The opening to "Plan 9: The Musical"




Jack Lukeman's "Ode To Ed Wood (Girls and Boys)"




Tor Johnson on Groucho Marx's "you Bet Your Life"






Bela loses it in a scene from Tim Burton's "Ed Wood"




Howard Stern's Ed Wood prank call




Johnny Depp (and meat) behind the scenes of "Ed Wood"






The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide




Tor Johnson wrestles Pippi Longstocking






Tim Burton's "Ed Wood" music video




A Very Coleridge Christmas





I'm sorry. I don't know where that last video came from. Still, hope you liked the vids. Praise Wood!


Go here now to buy awesome cheap Church of Ed Wood merchandise!

1 comment:

Varsenik said...

SCORE. It's good to be a Woodite.