NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Stephanie Tanner ...



... this is a picture of the chick who played Stephanie Tanner, the middle child on "Full House." She has tits now.


Today at work I have two, count 'em, TWO, major storytimes. I'm doing a major pirate storytime at 11:00 this morning which will force me to prepare all morning and do a major costume change. The finish of that particular storytime is always a major treasure hunt through the store, which is tricky to pull off so we're going to see how that goes, although it's almost always works well. It's the kickoff to a major bookfair, so there's either going to be 0 kids or 5 kids or 15 kids or 40 kids or a crapload more. It's a bit of frightening variable but I should be fine.


Then after that I have less than two hours to get ready for this month's major Captain Book storytime. This month's adventure features a live appearance and smackdown by Clifford the Big Red Dog and it will require me to get dressed in my full Dr. Borderz costume AND THEN wear my store manager's fairy costume over my first costume. It's going to be mad crazy. And did I mention there's a television set involved and wires and a few special effects and physical stunts and fight choreography? Yeah. It's a big one, a big day for me, and hopefully I'll survive with my sanity and latino heat intact.


Wish me luck.

7 comments:

jessecoombs said...

GO BREAK A LEG! PREFERABLY NOT A CHILD'S. Why did I put that in all-caps?

Natasha said...

Because you are insane. But I am still happy to have you coming home!

johnmc. said...

Because we were discussing it the other day, when I found this movie clip, I had to alert you. It's even better than you described it.

Reverend Steve said...

That's AWESOME! I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid and yet this scene is permanently burned in my brain. You're right. It's even better that I remembered.

Reverend Steve said...

DOOD! Don't forget THE SHARK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4v1hAnfy1I

johnmc. said...

I'll watch it when I get home - I'm already 3 minutes past home time with work left to do.

johnmc. said...

That's not the shark clip - this is the shark clip, which is also awesome. Does the bat copter have autopilot? Do you have any idea how badly I want to get the dee vee dee of this now?