NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

545 ...

... I'm not done yet. Okay? I'm on page 545 which is pretty damn good for a father of two but crap when you consider the fact that pretty much everybody at work finished the damn thing last weekend in a day or two. I'm bringing up the rear. I know I said that I wanted to spend my mini-vacation just laying down on the couch reading Harry Potter but that didn't quite happen. I managed to read about 220 pages today which is roughly about twice what I've been averaging a day. Pretty good but, as I said before, I'm no Marisa. AND SPEAKING OF, this saturday Marisa finally premieres as super villain Miss Lulu (which I must vehemently state is in no way a thinly veiled charicature of a nearby Barnes and Noble's storyteller) a-a-a-and one of Captain Book's enemies will actually end up HELPING him fight off Miss Lulu in a shocking and well written plot twist that nobody will see coming (except for those people in the audience who have graduated from third grade) and everybody should come check it out because it's the biggest and best Captain Book adventure yet. That's this saturday at 2:00pm in the children's section of the Barnes and Noble by Arden mall, by the way.


I WOULD post pictures of the midnight magic party right about now BU-U-U-U-T nobody at work bothered to take five measely second to ... awww fuck, you know the story.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

I'm working on getting you some pictures...

Reverend Steve said...

Awesome!