NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Fistful of Yen ...



... my parents came to visit me today at work and sat in on storytime which, I later found out, was the single biggest storytime in the store's history. Fifty kids and 35-45 adults came to see Pirate Steve do a storytime that ended up being almost an hour and a half long. My parents were pretty impressed. Plus their sitting in the back by activity meant that they could tell me all the scandalous details of the table of teenage girls who were professing their love for me the whole time.


We went out for pizza afterwards, me and the folks and Natasha and the girls. Isabela loves my dad like mad. it's crazy. Afterwards my dad bought me an 18 pack of Coors Light and a six pack of Buzz Cola from the 7-11.


I'm now getting my drink on and watching Kentucky Fried Movie. It's been a long time. I've forgotten how good this movie was.


Here's one of the best scenes ...


No comments: