NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Format For Free ...



... Arizona band The Format, one of my favorite bands ever, are offering their entire sophomore album absolutely free to download for anyone who signs up to their mailing list. It's an amazing album. They go from their first album, an honest and youthful rocking album, to numerous internet releases and eps and whatnots, then on to their second full length album Dog Problems, which rocks like a modern day uplifting breakup hipster Queen album, if you can get your mind around that.


It's this amazing follow up album that is celebrating its one year anniversary by offering itself totally free until this tuesday, so be sure to snatch this baby up while you still can.


Just type your e-mail in the box and you're ready to rock. Go for it. It's a really sweet album. Makes me miss the Arizona heat.


Here's some other songs from The Format to wet your whistle ...


The Lottery Song

Tune Out

A Save Situation: I grew up in Glendale and I went to high school there but I went off to college in Tempe. It's only an hour and a half away but for someone without a car like myself if felt like a lifetime. This song makes me want to move back to Arizona more than anything else in the entire world. On my iPod I call it "The Glendale Song." It's mentions of Glendale and Tempe in the same verse literally brings back so many memories that at times it can make me cry.

Pick Me Up (acoustic)

Janet

1,000 Umbrellas

No comments: