NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just Me And Dora ...

... my wife is at Gwen's house hanging out. I put Emerald to bed easy but little Bela just wouldn't go to bed, wouldn't listen to me, wouldn't sit still, and DEMANDED I put on Dora, then didn't watch a single second, just ran around and cried and ordered me around. I'm here all alone, I'm tired and lonely and my neck hurts like fucking hell and I want nothing more than to go to bed because I've been up since about 5:30 am. But it's past 11:00 pm and all the baby's doing is crying for Natasha or crying for me to get the hell away from her.


So I put her in her crib. And she's crying worse than before. She's been literally crying for about a half hour, just screaming "BOOBIE" and "MOMMY PWEASH!" over and over again in that death font she uses when she's forcefully put in her crib. And being a responsible parent, all I can do is sit here in front of the computer and wait for her to be done crying her super baby freak out cry. I feel like the worst father in the world right now. And my neck is screaming in pain. And I want nothing more than to just go to bed and try and rest this dead neck of mine before the Harry Potter party. But, hey, there's no rest for the mexican, is there?


It's just me all alone with Dora the Explorer. The whore.


Do's and Don't make me feel better, though. They always do.

No comments: