NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Passing Out ...

... have you ever had sex so hard and so rough that you almost passed out afterwards?


Hi. How are you doing?


My life is pretty good right now. Well, apart from my hideous death neck, everything is like fuckin' Ozzie and Harriet around here. No arguing any more, food to eat on a regular basis, the kids loving all over me, all past drama discussed, coffee that's plentiful, things on the up and up with my parents, and a ton of nasty hardcore fucking with my sexy, busty, nasty, much younger wife. Yup. Apart from my sprained neck, things are pretty damn good for me right now.


Let's just hope I survive my hell week. Wish me luck. Seriously. I'm gonna need it.

3 comments:

Wifey said...

Wanna go for round four later? Maybe even round five after that?
I love you baby.

jessecoombs said...

I don't know how to follow that, but um, do you want to hang out sometime? Email me....

Wifey said...

You wanna go for rounds Jesse? Hahaha, get it? Rounds?!?! I am so lame.
We will hang out some time. Yes. I would love to.