NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Which Professional Wrestler Will Die Next ...

... now normally I don't read Maxim magazine because I'm over 29 years old and I have brown skin and I'm not a pothead and I have a life. However, they just posted an amazingly, wonderfully offensive article on their website about past their prime professional wrestlers who are somehow still alive and speculates which one is going to kick the bucket next. The article even posts odds on which one will die by the end of next year.


Personally, my money's on The Sheik and The Snake. Especially The Snake.


Check it out. It's damn funny ...



No comments: