NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Actual Things Overheard At The Bookstore On Christmas Eve 2006 ...

"Do you have a book by someone Johnson? I don't know the title or what its about."


"Do you have a series called Lemon Snicketts Events?"


"We went to California Pizza Kitchen and I got totally drunk and now I'm just wandering Arden Mall pretending I'm a Maloof brother."


"Do you like my shoes? I 'iced' them."


"God I hate my hummer."


"Well, honey, I'm sorry you're hurt but that's why you don't jump off of tables."


"Who wants soy milk?"


"Do you have anee buks on huntin fer like really little uns?"


"I think the worst thing ever is the Harry Potter book series. They DISGUST me."


"Oh, what's the name of that last Oprah book? I don't remember what it was called but I totally need to buy like four copies."

No comments: