NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Haunted World Of Emerald Rose Burkitt-Galindo ...

... I'm about to leave for work and my five year old daughter Emerald, the coolest daughter in the world, is laying down on the couch watching the documentary "The Haunted World of Edward D. Wood Jr." She asked me if she could watch it. She asked me! And now she's watching it. I told her, I said "Honey, this is a movie about the life of Ed Wood. It's long and its for adults and if you want to watch it, then go ahead." And now she's watching it. She's laying down watching it and asking me all these questions like "Who's Vampira, daddy?" and "Was that Ed's girlfriend?" The movie gets a bit confusing for a five year old when it talks about Bela's morphine and Ed's transvestism. And the movie gets a tit bit adult at the end when he dives into monster nudie films. But Natasha should be awake by then to be able to talk with her about any touchy subjects.


Emerald is totally fucking awesome!


The Bear's Ass Song

STEVE NEEDS A RAISE and Captain Book t-shirts

1 comment:

mademoiselle said...

I was still in the "single digits" when I first saw Tim Burton's 1994 film "Ed Wood". And I don't recall being traumatized by it.

At least not as much as when I saw "Last Tango in Paris" on video a few months later.