NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Didn't Do It Because I Was Depressed. I Just Wanted To Look Different Is All ...



... the return of Clean Shaven Steve.


Coming soon: Short Hair Steve.


This has nothing to do with my mom constantly riding my ass about my hair. It also has nothing to do with my current mental state.


I just feel that if I'm going to be a professional children's entertainer then I should stop looking like I go to the dirt bar every night.


I want to look good. I want to look different. It's my choice and I'm going for it. Fuck it, I say. It's just my outwards appearance. It's my insides that really count.

No comments: