NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Incredibly Cheap Ass Clearance Items That I Want My (Richer) Friends ( And Complete And Total Strangers) To Buy For Me And Send To My Work c/o Me ...

... I know that probably no one will buy any of these things for me, but I found them in WWE's hidden clearance bin and they're incredibly cheap, usually around ten bucks, and I'd hella buy them if I wasn't so eternally broke. So if you have some money lying around, maybe you could chip in and buy me some cheap crap.


If you purchase one, I can send you an exclusive Captain Book trading card. And a sticker.


Make the package out to:

Mr. Steve
Barnes and Noble
1725 Arden Way
Sacramento, Ca. 95815


Eddie Guerrero hella dead t-shirt

Hurricane superhero cape (perfect for storytime)

Eddie Guerrero life story dvd (done when he was alive)

NWO-looking Randy Orton RKO hat

old Sandman t-shirt (L)

Undertaker rubber bracelet thing

WWE No Way Out 2004 dvd (I WAS THERE!!!)

Old School bloody Sabu shirt (L)

Out of date RVD shirt (L)

ECW tank top (L)

No comments: