NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Quick Hug Before I Stab You ...

... at the beginning of this week I quietly quit taking my anti-depression pills. And at the same time I somehow managed to cut my extremely high coffee intake from 30-40 oz. of coffee in a day all the way down to a half a cup in the morning.


I imagine that going cold turkey off of Effexor would be ten times worse on me if I hadn't decided to simultaneously try to give up coffee because I keep hearing these hell stories about people going nucking futz and offing themselves. But my double turkeys are canceling themselves out - the lack of happy pills is making my body go crazy while the cutting down of coffee is making my body relax and say thank you, it's about time.


Physically, though, it feels like I've had a dizzying hangover for five days straight. Mentally, though, I'm alternating between wanting a hug and wanting to kill everyone around me before Chris Benoit-ing myself.


Just thought I'd let you know. Wish me luck ...

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Good luck, and whatever else you need. Let me know...

Natasha said...

If he asks for a bow flex and some bibles tell him no and alert me right away!