NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

(So Far) The Only Picture Taken Of Me At The Midnight Magic Party ...

... at the beginning of the Harry Potter club tonight (and by "tonight" I mean wednesday night, which I am still in seeing as it's 1:07 am and I'm staying up watching Kids in the Hall and drinking) I was busy talking to my club kids about the Midnight Magic Party and I was showing pictures that were taken of the events and the festivities and I mentioned that I didn't have any pictures of what I was doing because nobody at work bothered to take any pictures of MY events. At that time this tall and attractive woman came up to me and asked me if I was Mr. Steve. When I said that I was she pulled out her cell and told me that she had a picture of me on her phone. It was a picture taken during our "Final Scene" game when I pick people from the audience to act out a scene from a Harry Potter movie. It was memorable because I picked this cute and tired and poofy haired three year old girl to play the evil lord Voldemort.


But the memorable part of the photograph realization came when I asked the woman to email me the picture and she said shure. I wrote down my email address , Reverend Steve@edwood.org, on a piece of paper and gave it to her. She looked at the paper in shock and said "Oh my god. You're, you're ... you have that web site, you have the Ed Wood relig-" which was when I interrupted with a hearty "YES but please don't mention it in front of the fifteen kids here!" How awesome that this random customer knew me as Mr. Steve AND as Reverend Steve.


Here is the only picture of my Midnight Magic Party events that currently exist ...




If anybody has any more pictures of me during the Midnight Magic Party, please email them to me. I'm sure more than one picture exists.

No comments: