NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Steve Galindo, Documentarian ...

... I am currently in talks to be featured in a documentary about Bulgarian-born director Stephen Apostolov (aka A. C. Stephen), who did the movie "Orgy of the Dead" with Ed Wood. Looks like this is going to happen.


I have repeatedly been in talks with a handful of young directors who have at random times in the 11 years that I've run the Church of Ed Wood expressed an interest in making a documentary about me. But, sadly, nothing's ever come of those talks. Now it looks like I'll be going down to Los Angeles in November to be in a movie about one of my favorite Ed Wood movies of all time.


You put this together with the storytimes I'll be doing with California Family Fitness and that shows a man who's finally doing something with his damn life.


Things are HAPPENING for me. And it's about damn time.


ADD DR. BORDERZ TO YOUR FRIEND'S LIST

No comments: