NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome To My Migraine ...



... I'm dizzy. I'm having serious bouts of vertigo. It's hard for me to stand upright for any lengthy period of time. That's why I left work early. There's like a jackhammer pounding on the nerves holding my eyeballs in my head. It's like a throbbing eye headache that won't stop. It's like the worst toothache in the world by in my forehead and eyes. It's hard for my eyes to focus, especially outside. It was hard as hell for me to drive home. I cried during most of the drive. And you know that static you get when you change channels, that few short bursts of loud grey noise and static computer squeals? Yeah. That's what's going on inside my head when I try to focus on something close and then something far away. It feels like I can't move too fast or else my melted brain will seep out of my eyes and ears. And I've had three nosebleeds today. And about 3 1/2 hours of sleep.


This is my first migraine, I think.


Yay me.

No comments: