NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

OMFG!!!!



IF they EVER read my blog I am so fucking DEAD!


I almost hard a heart attack on my way to the gym. I couldn't believe my eyes. These guys did a concert in my kids section last year and I dissed them relentlessly. You can imagine my shock when, at the Savemart RIGHT NEXT TO MY HOUSE (!!!) I saw an ad on the back of a car window saying they have an album dropping on October and they have a myspace. Oh my god, I almost crapped my pants.


If they ever find this blog then I am as good as dead.


Listen to their song Bouncer off their new cd.


On July 24th, 2006 I said about this song "Just wait 'till you hear the song 'Bounca'! Wow. Not a dry seat in the house! We're going to get so crunked up in here you're going to have to crack open a fucking window!" Now, here it is. And damn. This is going right up on my iPod, right next to Chokeaho's new song "Bad Baby Daddy."


Early Bedtyme gots the phat ass beats on his iPod, yo.


And he might also be shot soon.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

OMFG!!!! E-LEGAL BEE-OTCHES!!!!!!!