NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Tony Hawk-ing It ...



... when my wife and I first moved into that crappy apartment we used to share, we were still drunk with the scent of new love. We were utterly all about each other, staying up late every night just talking and spending time together, sitting on the tile floor of our kitchen and just talking, trying to get to know one another. It was sweet and sometimes I wish I had that back.


Then one day I bought Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for the Gamecube. And Natasha spent all of her time OBSESSED with that damn game.


She did the same thing with Pro Skater 4. And World of Warcraft. And Animal Crossing. She actually got into a huge ass fight with me, angry and yelling and storming off to bed one night because I ruined her radish crop.


But since those apartment days any time that my wife ever became majorly obsessed with something has been commonly referred to as "Tony Hawk"-ing it.


I say this for no reason, just making conversation.


On a completely unrelated note, Natasha woke up at around 4:15 am this morning so she could work out at the gym at 5 in the freakin' morning before Emerald had to go to school.


Is it just me or is that crazy?


Me? I'm proud of my slightly more defined muscles and my slightly bigger arms and the four pounds I've lost. But Five days of hardcore working out are enough for me for now.


That's why I'm drinking a tall boy of Labatt Blue (my first beer in a week) and listening to Patton Oswald. I mean, I love Workout Steve but I don't want Workout Steve to take hostage of all the other Steve's.




NOTE: My wife just read this post over my shoulder and has asked me to add that she feels wonderful physically, mentally and emotionally and her self-esteem is higher. And that they were turnips, not radishes. Well, I'll be damned. I totally forgot.

1 comment:

jessecoombs said...

Yay Patton Oswalt! His bit on the Star Wars prequels is awesome.