NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feeling (Partially) Better ...



... the GOOD news is that my ribs are feeling better. I hardly have to take any painkillers at all and although I do still have to take an extra break now and then my side doesn't constantly hurt the way it used to.


The bad news is that I am now sick. I'm losing my voice, my throat is filled with gross phlegm, my head is congested, coughing hurts my head and my sides, I feel weak and dizzy all the time, I'm having migraines and nosebleeds, my nose is constantly clogged, AND I have no sick days left for the rest of this month. The only way for me to be a productive member of society and still work my job is to dope myself up hardcore with meds, meaning that I'm very much out of it now at work.


So if you see me at work and I look drunk or high, that's the reason why.

No comments: