NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

HAPPY WOODMAS!!!



HAPPY WOODMAS EVERYBODY!


Today is Woodmas, the holiest day in the Woodian calendar, the day when our savior Ed Wood was born. This is Woodmas number 11 that I have celebrated. 11! That's a really big deal, 11 years that I've been celebrating this holiday. Seems like only yesterday that my old friend Tom and I celebrated the first Woodmas by doing Jack shots and watching "Plan 9 from Outer Space" at my house in Glendale. Now here I am with a wife and kids, still celebrating Woodmas. What bountiful gifts Ed has given me. I am proud to be his follower.


I hope that everybody has a good Woodmas today. I hope that everybody does something Woodian or at least keeps Ed's memory close by them on this, the day he was born. In typical Woodian Galindo fashion, my wife and I drank about 10 beers and stayed up until 1am and had the world's best sex ever.


Here's some Ed Wood music. Partial thanks to WFMU's Beware of the Blog ...


Emerald (age two) and Steve Galindo: The Woodmas Song

Flip the Switch: Plan 9

Planet Log: Tor Johnson

Reverend Steve Galindo: (Ed Wood) Can't Be Stopped

The Immigrants: Me and Bela Lugosi

Crucial Head: Plan 9

Reverend Steve Galindo: Angora on the Shelf

Prewar Yardsale: Would Ed Wood?

Psycho Charger: Graverobbers from Outer Space

Godmonster: Love Feast

Criswell (feat. Steve Galindo): Tell Me The Future

Saint Tor Hershman: The Ed Wood Hymm

No comments: