NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's So Damn GOOD To Be Back ...



... three and a half weeks without the internet felt like goddamn MONTHS! I have so much pointless crap to post but I don't want to blow my wad, so here's some semi-Halloween music for you seeing as its October now ...


The Misfits: Halloween

Donovan: Season of the Witch

The Ran-Dells: Martian Hop

The Groovie Ghoulies: 50,000 Spaceships (Watchin' Over Me)

Greatful Dead: Friend of the Devil

Sifl 'n' Olly: Fake Blood

"Screamin'" Jay Hawkins: I Put A Spell On You

The Kooks: Crazy (acoustic)

Grand Buffet: Cool As Hell

Orgy of the Dead: End Scene and Criswell Speech


I'll post more later. Peace out. Hope you like the music.

2 comments:

johnmc. said...

It's good to have you back. The internets were getting scary without you there to protect us.

Natasha said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110178544011

I'm selling you!