NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More Free Halloween Music For Your Punk Ass ...



Fiona Apple: Sally's Song (Nightmare Before Christmas)

Eels: Teenage Witch

Wyrd Sisters (Harry Potter): Do The Hyppogriff

The Gothic Archies: The World Is A Very Scary Place

More Than Ever (Nixon Re-Election Theme)




In a semi-unrelated topic, expect to see a new blog up by ME in the next few days, maybe weeks. It's going to be tentatively called ESTEBAN GALINDO'S STUPID BLOG and it's going to be nothing but the stupid mistakes I've made and the horrible things I've done that have haunted me my whole life. Nothing but my stupid things.


Every second of my life I feel plagued by the stupid things that have happened to me in my past, stupid little things that I can't seem to let go of. I'll be at work and I'll be doing fine and then I'll remember that time when I was seven and I asked my mom to marry me or that time I had a nosebleed in third grade and my teacher called me a nosepicker in front of the whole class. It's impossible for me to forget the mistakes and embarrassments and tears of my past, every one from when I was a kid all the way to today when Lance got pissed off at me and almost made me cry.


So I'm going to write them all down on my (soon to be) new blog, all of it, in no order. If you've ever thought I was cool, then my new blog will shatter that.


Be on the lookout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave Brockie (AKA Gwar lead singer Oderus Urungus) has a "stupid" chronicle on his website that is hilarious, yet poignant. http://www.oderus.com/timewasters/stupid/index.html