NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Pictures From The Midnight Magic Party ...

... if you're a regular reader of my blog then you know that no one took any pictures of me during our store's Midnight Magic Partydespite the fact that I singlehandedly created the entire plans by myself and was told by three different managers that pictures would be taken. I was really upset about all that but I've gotten over it, so that's old news now.


However, an elderly woman took a few
very small pictures on her phone of the Captain Book adventure that took place at 11pm in front of about 800 people. They're small as hell but at least SOMEBODY took pictures of my triumph and for that I'm grateful.


Check 'em out. They're pretty sweet ...










On a side note, my new site "Steve Galindo's Stupid Blog" is up and running. There's a story up about mud and rain and MC Hammer pants, entirely true. I'm going to be posting a true and sad story once a week, so check back there in the next few days for another totally true stupid Steve story.


2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Is the a feed of your new blog syndicated over at livejournal?

Mrs. Galindo said...

Not yet. But I am sure that he will get right on that.
Thanks for hanging out yesterday. I had fun. Next time we can just get beer and hang at my place. And I will cook!