NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Storytime Character: Wrestler Steve ...

"Attention Barnes and Noble customers ...

Introducing your storyteller ...

From parts unknown ...

Weighing in at one hundred and forty-nine pounds ...

He IS the storytelling champion of the store ...

MISTERRRRR ...

STEEEEEEVE!!!

(fake cheers)"


-overhead announcement in store


Today I started my new reoccurring bit. I tell the kids I have to go to the bathroom and disappear into the back. I put the Captain Book muscles under my shirt, throw on my old school Hurricane mask and put my N.W.O. belt on my shoulder, and do my wrestling announcement. Then I Macho Man Randy Savage my way back into kids and tell the children (today I had 32 kids, a lot for a tuesday) that I'm quitting my job to travel the world chasing my dream of being a professional wrestler. I didn't tell anyone at work that I was going to do it. The kids really dug it. I patricularly like the third picture when the kids have a flex off with me.


This is totally my new GO TO bit. Wrestler Steve. Awesome.










My OFFICIAL in ring name, however, is EL LIBRO GRANDE which I told the kids is spanish for "The Giant Libro."


Awesome. How awesome am I?

No comments: