NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

On The Road To The Darjeeling Limited ...



... my wife goes out a lot. She hangs out with friends and parties and I have no problem with that, although I do get lonely spending those nights at home all alone. Natasha' says I can go out too but I always say that I have no one to go with. But two nights ago while I was getting drunk all alone and watching Reno 911 I realized that I don't need to go out with someone in order to go out. I can just go out. It's been so long that I've gone out that I had forgotten that.


That's why today, right now in fact, I'm going to find socks, put on my shoes, charge my iPod and drive down to the Applebee's by my work. I'm going to get a few beers, then go see the 2:00pm showing of The Darjeeling Limited. Then I'm going to go to a comic book store or maybe Dimple or maybe Best Buy. I don't know where I'll go. All that matters is that I do it and that I don';t forget that I CAN do it.


See ya!

1 comment:

Mrs. Galindo said...

Yes you can. I just need to know so that I don't make other plans.
Enjoy your movie.
I love you and am proud of you.