NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Drunk Night At The Galindo House ...



... it's 10:15 pm and Natasha, Jesse and Gwen and I are staying up hella late and drinking heavily and playing random card games that only a few of us fully understand. My iPod is playing strange songs like Busdriver's Imaginary Places while we play card games that we all don't understand (it's not just "Steve being STEVE") and drink incredibly heavily.


What makes this even worse-slash-even more awesome is that I have to be at work at six in the fucking morning tomorrow for a bullshit holiday meeting.


This is a drunk post. That's fucking awesome! I'm gonna walk into that meeting drunk and hung over and totally kick ass. That is totally sweet.


No comments: