NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feeling Better Music ...

... last night after work I went to Applebee's, wrote a long letter, got drunk, argued with my wife and passed out at home before watching any of my shows. I was depressed and angry. I wanted to get in a fight, get in an accident, and seriously hurt myself. But when I woke up at 5:20 in the morning today there was something warm inside me that said that everything was okay now and that it was time to let go of the anger. So I let go. No more angry nights wanting to cut myself. No suicide music playlists on my iPod. No more. I've let it all go. I'm not saying I'm not depressed because I think I still am. But somehow I know that the worst part is over now. And that's fucking awesome.


Here's some music for your punk ass courtesy of the muthafukkin' Wind Clan...


Deadsy: The Key To Grammercy Park

Eels: Her

MF Doom: Kookies

Alejandro Escovedo: Arizona

Frank Sinatra: That's Life

The Hives: Hey Little World

Jimmy Eat World: In The Middle (acoustic)

Audiovent: Gravity

Eels: Eyes Down

Seether: 6 Gun Quota


My right ear is still fucked up, though. That sucks.

No comments: