NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 12, 2007

My F-ed Up Body, Part II ...



... here I am ONCE AGAIN sneaking a photo of myself on my cell phone while waiting in a room at the urgent care hospital. Apparently my entire body cannot be healthy at one given time. My sickness is apparently in some full body tag match, tagging each other in while the other one rests.


And with that excellent description in mind, my ribs apparently just tagged in my ears.


I have a severe (how come everything I get is severe) ear infection that has been worsened by a large amount of liquid that has built up in my right ear, causing me to lose about 75% of hearing in my right ear and about 15% in my left. I'm dizzy, tired, dizzy, my ears hurt like hell, I'm dizzy, I'm totally whacked out, my head is throbbing, I'm dizzy and everything sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher. Plus there's a constant loud noise in my head like a junior high school swamp cooler or a black man's annoying booming bass in their car. It's a loud roaring noise and its driving me insane.


I called in sick to work. That's a big deal for me. My doctor asked when I wanted to go back to work and I said tomorrow. I could have, and probably SHOULD HAVE, taken a few days off. But storytime's tomorrow and I didn't want to miss that.


God I hurt so bad.




My life is so fucked up right now. There's so much more going on that I can't tell anybody. I'm starving myself. I'm sore all over. The scars on my hand are healing but they might come back again. I do a good job smiling and looking good but I am in serious bad shape.


Put me in your thoughts.

2 comments:

jessecoombs said...

Of course.

Gwen said...

Take care, Steve. Things are going to be okay.