NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some Tricky Shit ...

... our computer is on the fritz again. It works perfectly fine except for the USB ports, which aren't working at all. That means no charging my iPod and no mouse. It seemed impossible at first but after a night and a morning screwing around I've gotten pretty good at this super tricky no mouse stuff. I haven't figured out how to easily switch between tabs but I can pretty much go anywhere and do anything, albeit downloading music has so far proven impossible.


I'm nursing a wicked hangover, one of those hangovers where you just want to find a rusty knife and carve your brain right out of your skull. But things have been, well, not great but ... I guess leveling out is the proper terminology for it. Work these past two days has been good. Sure its the holidays and people are rushing you and attacking you but I've been on fire helping people and getting things done. Even monday when I covered all the cashier breaks and lunches didn't phase me too much because of how good I felt.


There's a lot of things going on in my life right now and sometimes I feel as if I have no one to talk to about them. I wish more than anything else that I could write about it here but I really can't. But as I've learned these past four or five days I do indeed have friend and when the fit hits the shan they are there to pick up the pieces of me.


I don't really like mexican food, but if its free then its the greatest food in the world. My lunch is going to rock.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Steve, it doesn't have to be Mexican food, silly. That's just what's close to where I live and I didn't want to make you drive far.

You pick the place, I'll buy.

johnmc. said...

I'll see if I can figure something out about that computer for you. I may have a spare USB card somewhere.

Anonymous said...

to switch easily between tabs use

alt tab. Piece of cake