NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Steve's Secret ...

... it is 2:43 am and I am currently drinking either beer 6 or 7 of the night. Or maybe 8. I'm not so sure. I do know that it's 2:44 am and that at 2:00 am every weekday they show a rerun of one of my favorite shows Reno 911 on channel 31, so there's an awesome tip for those of you who are insomniacs.


Okay. On fifth glance, the beer I just opened up may very well be either my 7th or 8th beer. either way I do not care, I have so much going on in my life that I don't care less how many beers I drink. Okay. So here's the thing ... since November 4th, I've been carrying a secret that has been burning my insides. It's so heavy and so painful and so personal that I can't just waltz to work and share it with you. I want to share my life with you. I want you to know who I am. But I can't just tell you. I can't. We have to go out. We have to be alone. Maybe with beer. This secret I'm hiding, it's way too big for one person. I want you to know and I want to tell you. I really do. But it's big. It's very big.


I'm looking to tell people my secret. I want to share this with people. Just let me know that you want to know and I'll tell you. I want to feel better and this is the first step.



1 comment:

Gwen said...

I'm sorry all of this is still eating at you, Steve.;_;