NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sweeney Tonite ...



Work has been hell. Crazy customers, people in a hurry, a lot of rich upper-class yuppie people who are afraiiiid of buying any toys from China for their sons Shane and Clint. Then there's the dirtiest people ever, lots of stinky people and slack-jawed yokels and toothless rednecks and a few drunk dads and a few total nutjobs. I had a nasty mom and daughter combo yesterday looking for books on spirits "cuz my daughter gots a spirit inner house that throws candles atter and we want that OUT!" That was yesterday and that was a MONDAY! I know today is going to be even worse.


But all I know is that after work I'm getting in to a free screening of Tim Burton's SWEENEY TODD, one of my FAVORITE musicals of ALL TIME and it's being done by the director and actor who brought my savior Eddie Wood to the big screen!


This is going to be awesome!

No comments: