NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Addendum to Feeling Better ...



I have been sick for 10 days straight. It has NOT been fun. Last night I started coughing up blood. Its been absolute hell on earth and its gone on for 10 days straight. 10 DAYS! So now I have two days off of work. That should make me happy, right? Well these two days will mostly be spent taking care of my two sick girls, sick like dogs. So how am I supposed to get better when my kids are feeling horrible?


Sacramento is foggy, ive been sick for ten days, my throat feels like crap and Vampira is dead. What is this world coming to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Viva Vampira!!

http://laist.com/2008/01/13/a_tribute_to_va.php