NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finally Feeling Better ...



These past four to five days have been absolute hell for me. Insomnia, massive stomach cramps, hot and cold flashes, nausea, dizziness, massive headache, sweating and barely eating anything. Its been absolute hell. But now, after days and days of taking the grossest pills and medications, I am FINALLY starting to feel better. I'm eating for the first time in days. My stomach is feeling better. My head is slowly stopping spinning.


Finally I am a man on the mend. And it feels damn good.


Heres some free music for your punk ass ...


Prewar Yardsale: Sun of a Sun

Eels: Climbing to the Moon

Lazyeye: High School Girl

Scapegoat Wax: Watching the Rain

Honeyspot: Dot Coms and Hollywood Freaks

Glen Miller: In The Mood

Eels: To Lick Your Boots

2 Skinnee Js: Grown Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIP http://blogging.la/archives/2008/01/rip_vampira_aka_maila_nurmi.phtml