NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Format Broke Up ...



One of my favorite bands of all time, Arizona's own The Format, have broken up. I haven't felt like this about a band breakup since May when the Groovie Ghoulies broke up. I had a chance to see them live once, back in 2006. But we had no money and I couldn't go and now i'll probably never get the chance.


That makes me very depressed.


A Save Situation

A Good Time At Your Expense

Janet

Pick Me Up

Tune Out


I know I haven't been posting anything lately. I also haven't been writing in my personal book that I ALWAYS write in. I'm trying to figure things out in my live. I hope I have your support.


If anybody ever reads this.

5 comments:

jennieprice said...

Hugs ya tight...You have more support then i think you know....

Anonymous said...

you have the support of the anonymous posting community!!

Anonymous said...

you have support everywhere.

Derrick "Drumstick" J.J. Jefferson said...

A friend of Ed's is a friend of mine so support you have.

Hope said...

You have all the support I can give. Ed Wood forever! We are all at your side with any help you need. *hugs*