NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, February 11, 2008

My Day At Work, The Statistics:



Time Worked: 8 hours, 2 minutes

Number of 15 Min. Breaks Taken: 1

Length of Lunch: approximately 24 minutes

Number of Breaks Covered: 5

Number of Bays Zoned: 5

Number of Special Projects Done: 2

Managers Who Thought I Was Overworking: 1 (Tami)

Managers Who Thanked Me: 1

Number of Customers Who Yelled At Me: 3

Of Those, Number Who Used Loud Profanity: 1

Number of "Speds" (special education people) in My Section At One Time: 14

Number of Spedhandlers Falling Asleep Instead of Taking Care of Their Speds: 1

Number of Low Income Redneck/Ghetto Single Parents Doing A Meet and Greet In My Section: 16

Of Those, The Amount of Children They All Had Who Were Destroying My Section: 23

Of Those, The Amount of Parents Who Actually Took Care of Their Kids: 1 (punk tattooed single dad, a rarity amongst the single black and mexican and white tweaker moms)

Number of Times I Yelled In Anger In The Break Room: 3

Number of Times I Bitched To Marisa: 1

Number of Nose Bleeds I Got Out of Stress: 1 1/2

Number of Knuckles Swollen From Punching Walls: 2

Number of Colds I Somehow Got From Working Too Much: 1


No comments: