NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Damn That Was Amazing ...




I did it. Guilty as charged.


It's over now and I'm back at home. My awesome pimp night is done and over with. And I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel lighter, more confident, like I can breathe better. I did it. I can't believe I did it but I did.


And you know what? I feel GREAT! I really do! Any worries I had before, they're gone with the wind. I feel amazing, great, wonderful, sweet, awesome, killer, rock star, totally top of my own private goddamn world. It's that mental teflon I talk about occasionally, that feeling like you're a hardcore awesome ass pimp untouchable golden god. Yeah. That is totally me right now.


So that's that. I'm gonna finish this beer and get my ass to bed.


Wow. What a great day. It's been a LONG ASS TIME since I've honestly felt this good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rev,

I'm glad to hear that you are in such a great mood. You deserve to be happy. Your last entry had me pretty concerned about you, but I couldn't think of a damned thing to say.

You rock dude!

The Bunster