NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 24, 2008

My 31st Birthday Barbie-Que Bash ...



It was me, my wife and kids, John, Burns, beer, gummy burgers, funny ass episodes of Cheap Seats, Super Smash Brothers for the Wii and some good times. I got a PS2, four awesome games to go with it, good Dunkin Dounuts coffee, popcorn and a ton of iTunes gift certificates. My plan worked. Two kids from storytime actually gave me $15 iTunes cards, bringing my birthday total to $60 worth of iTunes. I tricked little kids into buying me itunes gift certificates, which just goes to show how awesome and simultaneously horrible I am. I wish more people could have showed up but it was very last minute. But the amount of people didn't matter. What mattered was that I had a really good time with the people that I care about.


And listening to Michael Burns reading the hideously legendary 'zine article Waiting in Line To Die: Death At Disneyland out loud in front of Natasha's parents while the kids dyed eggs is something I'll never forget.




I got one last birthday present this afternoon. And. it. Was. Amazing! Absolutely a-maze-ing! Wow. I honestly feel like a curtain has been lifted in my mind and that the world is a much better place. I honestly feel a million times better. Amazing.


Thank you joy.

No comments: