NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, March 10, 2008

My 800th Post: The Storytime Dogpile ...

I had another successful storytime this evening at the Roseville California Family Fitness, the end somehow saw me getting dogpilled by a ton of kids. I did my "nap time" bit, then when I woke up I decided to blame Isabela. While chasing her, the kids chased me and the next thing you know I have twelve kids on top of me. It was an amazing spur of the moment ending to a wild storytime.






This is my 800th post since 2002. If there is better proof of my lack of friends, I don't know what it is.


Wind clan out, y'all!

1 comment:

johnmc. said...

What the hell? Are you following me or something? By that, I mean that I live in Roseville now.