NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Steve's 31st Birthday Barbie-Que Bash ...

It's my birthday today. To start things off I'm having a special IT’S MY BIRTHDAY storytime at my work at 2:00pm. There’ll be cake and ice cream and mad screaming children, which is always fun. Plus it'll be interesting to see if my "Kids, please don't buy me any $15 iTunes gift certificates" scheme works this year. it worked last year. Then at sometime around 5:00pm-ish there’s gonna be a nice mellow get-together barbie-que at my house with music and drinks and barbie-que and drinks and (possibly gummi-) hamburgers and drinks and some nice mellow times.


Everyone should come. just call me or call my wife or e-mail me or SOMETHING. but everyone should come.

No comments: