NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Vacation Day Two:

I went to storytime on my vacation. My storytime numbers have been on the low side recently but the positive is that the people who ARE showing up are really supportive of me and what I'm all about. Then we went to the Apple store and they taught me what to do when my new iPod freezes up, so I'm all prepared now so that I wont freak out about my music when my wife leaves. She's going to work at 6 and then she's leaving right after that. It will be nice to spend time alone with the kids AND WITHOUT THE INTERNET but I'm worried, my biggest fear being that things will come up and her friday arrival date turns into arriving sometime during my birthday. She's getting ready right now, if by getting ready you mean begging me for a tab. I gotta go. Wish me luck.

No comments: