NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Open Invitation ...

My wife is going away again. And I don't want to find myself lonely and drunk again. just drunk would be fine. So if anyone wants to come over to my place tomorrow night and eat pizza and drink and watch Reaper and Boston Legal with me, feel free to come on over.


Wish me luck these next few days. I always hate it when she leaves. I don't like how depressed I get. My guess would be tomorrow night is going to be me alone watching crap and playing the same video games and drinking heavily and going to sleep around 2am. It's always dark nights. But I know that its all for the $$$ which we so DESPERATELY need. So its grin and bear it time for the Galindo family.


I wish I had some funny way to end this, but I don't. Come on over if you want to.

No comments: