NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Summary ...



Today I had a serious amount of dental work done, lots of drilling and suctioning and drilling and more drilling. So I am currently on some really nice and massively sized pain pills that are making me feel like a drunk squirrel who just rode the Gravitron at the State Fair.


And let me tell you, it's pretty nice.


I am currently in talks with two major movie companies about playing a part in their documentaries about Ed Wood. Why all this sudden heat around moi? It might have something to do with the fact that tomorrow-slash-today there's a dvd coming out called "The Lascivious World of Ac Stephen & Ed Wood Jr." It's a look at Ed's "monster nudie" years and APPARENTLY I am featured in the dvd extras.


I'm a dvd extra. How awesome is that? I spend so much of my time alone and sad and drunk and taking care of my kids that I forget that I'm a semi-internet celebrity.


Cool beans.

1 comment:

johnmc. said...

Might I offer you this "Hell Yeah"?