NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alrighty Then ...

My wife is leaving again. She's leaving tonight. She'll be back on friday. Probably. Maybe.


We're kinda sorta fighting right now. There are things I don't deserve.


She's taking the van with her for her trip, which means I have to go to work in my shitty air-condition-less car that keeps stalling for no reason. Plus she's taking the computer, so no internet, either.


I quietly quit drinking about five days ago. This will be my first time being sober while she runs off. I'm frightened. I don't know if I can stay sober through these quiet, lonely nights.

No comments: