NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Breasts and MP3s ...

I post this video NOT because I get my jollies watching athletic young foreign college girls stripping and giggling while showing off their taunt young growing college girl boobies and gently massaging them together. No, that would be perverted and I am NOT a pervert.


No, I'm posting this video because I CARE! Let it be said that Steve cares about breast cancer and health and women and flowers and babies and vaginas and shit. Yeah, all of that crap. Steve cares.


Here you go ...




Thank you Youtube! Apparently nudity and penetration is FINE on youtube as long as its for medical reasons. That's kind of shocking to me. And because I care (and NOT because i'm a pervert) I also want to help stop cervical cancer.


Anyhoo, it's been a while. Here's some mp3s for your punk ass ...


The Raconteurs: Five on the Five

Ween: Spiritwalker

Eels: I'm Going To Stop Pretending That i Didn't Break Your Heart

Barenaked Ladies: Bad Day (from their new KIDS cd)

Mudkids: Basically

2 Skinnee J's: Grown Up

Raveonettes: You Want The Candy

Ween: With My own Bare Hands

No comments: