NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Halfway ...

Today is our wedding anniversary. Five years of being together and three years of marriage.


It's been a busy day. This morning Natasha and I went to Cal Skate and took part in their Adult Skate hours on monday mornings. We both hadn't gone roller skating in forever, so our everythings are killing us. I think it was the both of us and about twelve 40 to 60 year olds with their OWN skates skating circles around us. Well, around my wife. MY Glendale, Arizona Great Skate skills were dormant and yet still go unmatched. The whole experience was pretty awesome slash pathetic, awesome that it's been forever since i got my skate on and pathetic that all these old people were smoking us, and I can't wait to go back.


Then we got Isabela and took her to the zoo, her very first zoo trip. Amazing. Now we're home for a small pit stop. We're heading to Olive Garden and then to go get drunk and see Iron Man. We might not have time to also see Baby Mama. I haven't told my wife this yet.


See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratz guys. Have a very happy next year.

The Bunster