NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana Bela ...

I saw the first Indiana Jones movie at the UA theater by Metrocenter mall with my brother Joe on the day it came out. I was incredibly young. I remember the boulder and the spiders on the guy's back and I remember falling in love with Marion.


The second one I saw at the AMC theater inside Metrocenter with my brother and our cousins Tony and Eric. I remember liking Short Round, hating Willie, and being scarred for life by the heart removal and the monkey brains.


The third one I saw at Christown mall with my brother and my mom and my friend Alex Zamora. I remember crying at the end and being sad that there wouldn't be any other Indiana Jones movies.


The other day I wanted to watch the Temple of Doom. But Isabela was still awake and she wanted to watch Dora. I told her no and put on the second movie. It was 9:30pm and Bela stayed awake and watched THE WHOLE DAMN THING, every frame, and at 11:45 pm when it was all over she said "Daddy, NOW can I watch Dora?" I had to put it on for her, the little trooper, and she fell asleep after about ten minutes. Now my little two year old loves Indiana Jones!




I showed it to Emerald and Deinna, too, and they loved it. And now, this afternoon, me and Natasha and the three kids are heading down to catch the 3:45 pm showing of the new Indiana Jones.


And, the best part? My older brother Joe has flown in from Phoenix to see it with me and my kids. That means a LOT to me.


We're supposed to go out drinking tonight. We might, we might not. I've been sober for three weeks straight. I'm nervous, but excited all the same.

No comments: