NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nothing Much To Say ...



I pulled my back and my shoulder blades out pushing my piece of shit car yesterday. Picking up a cup of water, raising my hand, even walking and breathing just hurts like hell.


I've also been getting a TON of dental work done lately. My teeth ache bad. I've been taking vicodin. A lot of it.


My wife left last monday. She was supposed to come back on wednesday. She came back friday instead. Things were tense but its getting better.


I'm on kinda rocky ground right now. My boss came into my section and asked me how I was doing. And I started crying. Right in front of her. Kind of pathetic. I tried to hide it. I don't think she noticed.


I have 21 songs by Ween on my iPod. I've been really into them lately.


I've lost three pounds in the last few days. And that's good. I drank A LOT when my wife was gone.


I purchased a copy of "The Lascivious World of A.C. Stephens and Ed Wood Jr." on dvd the other day and yes, the Ed Wood religion I created in 1996 is indeed mentioned briefly in the extras of disc two. I just wished I didn't have to pay so much for the damn dvd. I mean, I love Ed Wood and all but I'm half past broke. That's thirty fucking dollars that could have gone to food or toys or movies for my girls. So now the dvds sit unwatched because they make me feel like an asshole.


I've been watching a LOT of hulu.com lately ...




That's about it. I don't feel so good. I should probably get to bed. It's midnight and I've been up since five in the morning. Well, good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Reverend Steve!!!

As always, if you want to talk, you can get me at bunny.screenwriter@gmail.com. I can also be found on msn (sometimes) at that same adress.

Rock On!!!

The Bunster

jessecoombs said...

Not to be the bringer of more bad news, but after showing my girlfriend Ed Wood for the first time, I wanted to show her your edwood.org site...

...and it's down? Or is that just my computer being stupid?

Jennifer said...

Sorry things are getting u down! Hope things start getting better

Jenni
(if this comes up twice sorry)

Reverend Steve said...

Jesse: My web site has grown so popular over the past few months that I'm losing bandwidth. I need to shop around for a new host because yahoo Web Hosting is stupidly expensive and for little to nothing.

Thank you everybody for your continued support. Makes me feel better to know that people care.