NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Top 5 Artists With The Most Songs On My iPod ...

5) TIE: Raconteurs/Kepi Ghoulie (16 each)


4) Gnarls Barkley (17)


3) Beatles (31)


2) Ween (33)


1) Eels (71)


Ween has overtaken the Beatles! This is a historic day! Also, kepi, the former frontman of my former favorite band the Groovie Ghoulies, just released two solo albums simultaneously. Good stuff.


Anyway, I've got to go. I'm going to church, then straight from church we're all heading off to the Northern California Pinball Convention. AWESOME!

2 comments:

sumarno said...

Nice blog!
Please stoping by my blogs
Amazing Pictures(18+)
and
N4k3d Sexy Girls
Leave your comment there if U have any time:-)
Talk 2 U soon....

jessecoombs said...

There's a pinball convention??? Why have you not told me about this?