NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our New Cat ...

We got a new cat. Cute tiny little baby cat, about two months old. Sweetest thing in the whole damn world.


I didn't particularly want ANOTHER animal in here, but it IS cute as hell.


And since the rule is that I get to name any animal that comes into this family, I would like to introduce our new cat, Legendary TV Anchorman Ron Burgundy!




He joins our ferret Brak and our dogs Peanut Butter Jelly Time and Johanna (because at the time Emerald couldn't pronounce Sweeney Todd).


I've got a shitload of pictures from our all day trip to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, but maybe later. Until then, here's some free music for your punk ass. I'm feeling very sad and lonely and melancholy, so here's some sad mellow music ...


Vince Guaraldi: Great Pumpkin Waltz

Frank Sinatra: Mood Indigo

Frank Sinatra: In The Wee Small Hours of the Morning

Elliott Smith: Pictures of Me

Bedouin Soundclash: One Way

Ween: I'll Miss You

No comments: