NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Steve Alone ...



I just learned that my wife and two daughters are going to be leaving for a wedding out of state in five days. They're leaving on the 25th and coming back on the 30th. And since I'm working, and since i have a very important Captain Book-less Captain Book storytime to do, I will be home alone for five days. No wife, no kids, just me, alone.


I don't know if I can do it. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I probably don't look it, but I'm a bit fragile right now. Being alone worries me.


Oh, and PS, I finished my alpha yesterday morning before i had to go to work. So yay me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted. I dunno why, but I love hearing about story time. Oh, and have you heard about the Plan 9 remake? I posted about it in the Heavanly Haven.

The Bunster